Weather Underground is a commercial weather service that provides weather information, forecasts, and related content. It was founded in 1995 as an Internet- based weather service and is now a subsidiary of The Weather Company, which itself is a subsidiary of IBM.
Key features of Weather Underground include:
- Weather Forecasts: Weather Underground offers detailed and localized weather forecasts, including current conditions, hourly forecasts, and extended forecasts.
- Interactive Maps: The service provides interactive weather maps, allowing users to explore radar, satellite imagery, and various layers to track weather patterns.
- Personal Weather Stations: One distinctive feature of Weather Underground is its network of personal weather stations. Users can contribute data from their own weather stations, providing hyper-local weather information.
- Severe Weather Alerts: The service issues alerts for severe weather events, including thunderstorms, hurricanes, and other potentially dangerous conditions.
- Weather News and Blogs: Weather Underground includes weather-related news articles and blogs to keep users informed about the latest meteorological developments.
- Mobile Apps: Weather Underground offers mobile applications for iOS and Android devices, allowing users to access weather information on the go.
Site officiel : Weather Underground: Local Weather Forecast, News
That services and features may change over time, and I recommend checking the most recent information on the Weather Underground website or app for the latest details and offerings.
To get your site accepted for Google AdSense, you need to adhere to Google’s policie…