If you suffering from a bad internet experience then you are at the right place because from now you do not face that problem. In this post, we are going to tell you about the D Linkextender which extends the existing internet network in the house and gives fast-speed internet. Moreover, we tell you that the D Linkwifi extender popularity is increasing nowadays because of the best services of D Link extender. If you want that type of service and want to enjoy high-speed internet then get the D Link extender in your home.
However, in this article, you will get the information related to the D link wifi extender and its login, because this information going to assist you, when you get the D Link extender in your home and when you installthe D Link extender. Now let’s start the process of the D Link extender setup.
Performing Methods D Link Extender Setup
Here, we will tell you about the two foremost methods by which you will configure the D Link extender in your home. The names of the methods are the Manual method and the WPS method. These two methods are the best way to install the D Link extender easily. First, we will start with the WPS method.
D Link extender setup Via WPS method
We tell you about the WPS button first because this method is one of the best and easy methods to perform the D Link extender setup. In this method, you don’t need to perform several steps.
You can only use this method on those products that are WPS authorized. If you have the WPS button on your extender and host router then you can able to perform this method otherwise not.
Follow the following steps to configure the Extender via the WPS button:
- First, you need to power on your D Link extender by giving the power via an electric socket.
- Turn on the power button of the D Link extender.
- Now you need to connect the both device’s extender and host router.
- Thereafter, locate the WPS button on your devices which is usually located on the back panel of the D Link extender.
- Once you found the WPS button you need to press it with the oil pin.
- Pressit for some time until you see the light on the device.
- After that, you need to perform the same above step with the host router.
The WPS method has been completed successfully.
Hence, these are the steps that you need to perform to configure the extender via the WPS method. However, as we mentioned above WPS is a method for those users who have the WPS button on their device, Now we tell you about the manual method which is the most preferable method by the users of D Link.
Manual Method to Setup D Link extender
The manual method is one of the best methods to install the D Link extender. In this method, you need to perform the multiple steps that we mentioned below. You just need to go through them and perform the same as they mentioned.
- First, you need to unbox your D Link extender.
- Give adequate power to the extender and press the turn-on button.
- Connect the extender to the host router via an Ethernet cable.
- Now switch on the computer and laptop for the further process.
- Launch the Web browser into the computer.
- Put the default web address into the address bar.
To your knowledge with the default address, you will get access of the d-link extender login page. So make sure you know the default URL.
- Hit the Enter key.
- You will see the D Link extender login page where you need to fill in the default credentials into the fields.
- Click the Log In button.
Thereafter, the d link wifi extender setup wizard will appear where you need to follow the on-screen instruction to complete the setup.
Thus, these are the steps that you need to perform to complete the extender setup via the manual method.