Brunch is the new lunch. Sure, there are always standbys like eggs and bacon at breakfast, but brunch menus are starting to get packed with amazing foods that you can only get at these restaurants. From sweet treats to savory dishes, here are the best foods you can only get at brunch restaurants!
What are the best foods that we can only get at brunch restaurants?
When you think of brunch, what comes to mind? Eggs benedict, waffles, French toast…the list goes on. But there are some dishes that can only be found at these restaurants during brunch hours. Here are the best foods that you can only get at brunch restaurants:
1. Crepes: Crepes are a popular breakfast dish and can only be found at many brunch restaurants. They’re served with a variety of toppings, such as syrup or fruit, and they make for a quick and easy meal.
2. Bacon: Bacon is a classic breakfast food and it’s often included in brunch menus. You’ll find bacon on crepes, omelets, Benedict dishes…you name it!
3. Sausages: If you love sausage as much as we do, then you’ll love the options that are available at brunch restaurants. These restaurants often serve sausages with eggs and toast, making it the perfect meal to start your day off right.
4. Pancakes: Pancakes are another classic breakfast food that you’ll find on many brunch menus. They’re usually served with syrup or fruit on top and they make for an enjoyable morning meal.
5. Oatmeal: Oatmeal is another popular breakfast item and you’ll find it on many brunch menus across the country. It’s usually served with fresh fruits or nuts and it makes for a filling meal that will keep you going all morning long.
How do we know these are the best foods?
When planning your brunch, these are the best foods you can only get at these restaurants:
1. French toast at The Daily Pancake in New York City: A stack of fluffy, pillowy french toast is dipped in a sugar and cinnamon-sugar bath and then grilled until crispy on the outside. It’s served with a side of maple syrup and whipped cream.
2. Eggs benedict at Benjy’s in Los Angeles: This dish is so popular that it has its own section on the menu – and for good reason! The soft-boiled eggs are topped with a fried egg, ham, and hollandaise sauce. It’s served with housemate English muffins.
3. Bacon wrapped dates at Sweetwater in Los Angeles: These bad boys are sure to tantalize your taste buds – they’re bacon wrapped dates stuffed with blue cheese and candied pecans. They’re then drizzled with honey and served with a side of housemade bread.
4. Croissant breakfast sandwich at Bottega Louie in Los Angeles: This decadent sandwich is made up of two croissants – one filled with scrambled eggs, bacon, cheddar cheese, and diced tomatoes, the other sliced open to reveal a puff pastry layer that’s been filled with ricotta cheese and spinach leaves. It’s then toasted before being served with a side of balsamic reduction sauce for dipping.
Restaurants who have these foods
If you’re looking for a delicious and unique brunch option, you need to check out these restaurants! These establishments serve up some of the best food you can only get at them during brunch.
1. Loanda Verde in San Francisco: This Italian restaurant serves up some of the best brunch items around, like cannoli pancakes and an egg benedict with lobster.
2. Birch & Barley in Seattle: This restaurant is known for its inventive breakfast and brunch items, like bacon-wrapped dates stuffed with chicken liver pate and a blood orange mimosa.
3. Blue Hill in New York City: This winery has been serving up breakfast and brunch since it opened in 1924, and its menu is always changing to reflect the seasons. Check out the dishes like house-made granola with wildflower honey or oyster poached eggs on toast with chives.
4. Benares in Los Angeles: This Indian restaurant features some of the most unique and flavorful dishes available for brunch, like masala omelets eggs benedict with naan bread and tandoori chicken bacon Benedict.
Brunch is the new lunch, and these are the best foods you can only get at these restaurants. Whether you’re in the mood for a hearty breakfast or something more light and refreshing for lunch, these restaurants have you covered. From classic brunch spots to unique places with creative menus, we’ve got you covered. So what are you waiting for? Get out there and try some of these American restaurant!