Are you finding information regarding the wavlink router setup and login process? If your reply is ‘YES’ then don’t go anywhere. On this page, you will know the proper login and configuration process of the Wavlink router.
It is a very easy way to configure and manage your Wavlink router with the help of a web-based utility. You can also use this type of web utility on any type of window. A web-based utility such as firefox, safari, etc. These are the few steps, which you can consider very easily.
- First, to set up an IP protocol, you will require to obtain an IP address automatically mode on your computer, or laptop.
- Now, attach your laptop to the router with the help of an ethernet cable.
- Further, this opens a web crawler.
- Now, enter the web address of the wavlink router, and after that fill username and security password.
- After this, tap on login.
- As a result, now you will successfully login into the Wavlink router.
Note: If you get the wavlink router web address wifi.wavlink.com not working error then you can also try an IP address instead of that.
Status Of WiFi LED: If the WiFi LED of the wavlink router blinks solid it means your device works perfectly. In case the WiFi LED does not blink solid it means your wavlink router device does not work perfectly.
Status Of WAN LED: When WAN LED starts blinking it means the WAN port is connecting successfully. If the WAN LED is off it means the WAN port is not linked correctly.
Status Of LAN LED: If the LAN1/2 LED is blinking it means your LAN port is receiving the data. On the other hand, if the LAN3/4 LED is off it means it does not work perfectly.
Status Of Power LED: If the power LED is blinking it means your device is powered on. If the power LED is off it means your Wavlink router device is switched off.
- First, connect the router’s WAN port to your internet.
- After that, place the power plug of the wavlink router in the power socket.
- Next, power on your WiFi and look for the SSID name.
- After waiting a while it will start the configuration very simply.
- In this, you will also require one long ethernet cable in a device or to the laptop.
- Further, open chrome on your Wi-Fi-containing device.
- Now, fill wifi.wavlink.com in the url bar.
- In addition, fill the admin default password.
- Later, you can consider all the display instructions.
- In the end, wait for a while to complete the installation process.
Note: With the help of this manual method, you successfully completed your wavlink router setup without any issues. But in case, after the setup, you are facing slow internet speed, then try this method.
Wavlink WiFi extender is a device that helps you to fix the issue of slow internet speed.
Benefits Of Wavlink WiFi Extender
- It removes all the dead spot areas of the house and office.
- It increases the range of the wavlink router.
- You can easily connect the extender to the router.
- Wavlink extender comes in a very affordable budget.
- First, connect your Wavlink extender to the computer with the help of an ethernet cable.
- Now, enter wifi.wavlink.com or an IP address 192.168.10.1 in the URL bar.
- Now, the login page of the wavlink extender will open up on your display.
- Next, enter all the required credentials on the login page.
As a result, after trying all the above tips you will be able to login into the wavlink extender.
By the WPS method, you can easily do the configuration process of the Wavlink extender.
Connect Extender To Router Via WPS Button
- First, locate the wavlink extender power plug in an electrical socket.
- Verify that, and locate your wavlink WiFi extender near the main router.
- Now, press and hold the wavlink extender WPS button.
- After that, next in two minutes press the wavlink router WPS button.
- To see solid green LEDs on both devices, wait for a while.
- As a result, the connection between the wavlink router and extender is successfully done.
We believe with the help of this page you will know the router configuration process as well as how to increase the router range. After the Wavlink extender setup, if you are facing any type of issue with this device then ping us.