Despite the number of advantages that Rockspace extenders provide, users have been complaining about the issues that they are facing with them. In case you are also one of those users, know that we have the perfect solution through which you will be able to troubleshoot any issue related to your Rockspace wireless range extender. All you need to do is, perform Rockspace WiFi extender reset. Here you can read the details for Rockspace Extender Factory Default Reset process.
Yes. We know that you are thinking that performing factory default reset will restore your Rockspace extender and make it brand new. Although your device will need to get set up from scratch, it is worth the risk, don’t you think? If you agree, follow the step-by-step instructions and learn how to reset your Rockspace extender.
Rockspace Extender Factory Default Reset via Reset Button
In this section, you will learn how to perform Rockspace extender factory default reset by pressing the Reset button. Here is how you can execute the process:
- Plug the Rockspace wireless range extender into an available wall socket.
- Press the power button.
- Locate the Reset button on the extender.
- It will be located at one of the corners of the device.
- Once you find it, press it carefully.
After some time, your Rockspace range extender will get restored to its default mode with the help of the Reset button.
Rockspace Extender Factory Default Reset via Web Browser
Many users prefer using the web browser in order to reset their Rockspace wireless range extenders. In case, you are one of them, this method will suit you.
Take the help of these instructions and get to know how you can perform Rockspace extender factory default reset by accessing the web user interface:
- Make sure that your extender is receiving an uninterrupted power supply.
- Once assured, connect the router and the Rockspace extender.
- Open a computer.
- Launch an internet browser.
- In the URL field, enter re.rockspace.local, the default web address.
- Click on the Enter button.
- The Rockspace extender login page will pop up.
- Fill in the password and username in the fields given on the screen.
- On the Rockspace extender setup wizard, go to Settings.
- Click on the Reset Device option.
- Hit Yes for confirmation.
- Wait for some time.
Before you even know it, your Rockspace extender will get reset. Now is your time to set it up using the default web address, i.e. re.rockspace.local.
How to Perform Rockspace Extender Setup?
For your information, you can also use the WPS method to execute the Rockspace extender setup process if you are not comfortable using the manual method.
- First of all, plug your device into a wall socket.
- Connect the extender and router.
- Open an internet browser on your computer.
- You can also use a laptop for the setup process.
- In the address field or the URL bar, enter re.rockspace.local.
- Hit Enter.
- Once you are on the login page, fill in the default admin credentials.
- Click on the Log In button.
- Soon, the main dashboard will display some instructions.
- Walk through these instructions and complete the setup process.
With that, you will also be able to finish the Rockspace extender setup process. Hopefully, now you will not experience the same issues with your networking device.
Restoring the Rockspace extender to the default mode has helped many users to fix issues related to their devices. Hopefully, the issues that you were facing with your extender will also get resolved after you have followed the steps to reset it in this post. In case, you did, then do drop a few words of appreciation in the comment section. Your words will boost the confidence of your fellow readers. Why miss a chance like this, right?